Are you interested in?
64 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
180 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
66 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get to know the culinary side of the Amalfi Coast on a food tour from Sorrento. You’ll travel to a family farm in the hills and enjoy the chance to sample mozzarella, olive oil, wine or beer, and limoncello, plus make your own pizza. This excursion provides an easy way to see more of the area for those with limited time by providing round-trip transport that lets you skip the stress of car rental.
- Travel from Sorrento into the countryside with provided transport
- Food tours offer a way to experience a piece of local culture
- Gain insight into the Amalfi Coast’s culinary scene from a guide
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Saved to wishlist!
bruswchetta , olive oil taste
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting point is in Piazza Antiche Mura Sorrento near Cuomo's lucky store
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charter & Villas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mozzarella Pizza and Limoncello Class in a Lovely Family Farm?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mozzarella Pizza and Limoncello Class in a Lovely Family Farm?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mozzarella Pizza and Limoncello Class in a Lovely Family Farm?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mozzarella Pizza and Limoncello Class in a Lovely Family Farm?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lots of opportunities to purchase genuine, locally made product with no pressure to buy." See review
Product code: 48323P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSorrentoCooking Classes - Amalfi CoastCooking Classes - PositanoCooking Classes - CapriCategory
Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)PraianoSpaggia Grande BeachTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Punta del Capo