Are you interested in?
Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio) Tours
327 Tours & Activities
207 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
180 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Spend a day exploring the history and beauty of Campania on a private full-day tour of Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius from Sorrento or Naples. See the excavated ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii and then hike to the crater of the volcano that buried the city 2,000 years ago. Visit a nearby winery for a light lunch (own expense) and wine tour.
- Private full-day tour of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius, and a winery from Sorrento or Naples
- Travel to the archaeological site of Pompeii, widely considered among Italy's most famous attractions
- Discover the remains of the ancient city, buried by a volcanic eruption in AD 79
- Explore Mt. Vesuvius, where you can hike to the crater for incredible views over Naples and the bay
- Relax at the final stop–a winery where you can sample the wines and have a light lunch (own expense)
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at the port in Naples, the port in Sorrento, or your Sorrento hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Pompeii Professional guide for 2 hours
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance fees (Pompeii 16 euros per person - Vesuvius 10 euros per person)
Lunch and wine-tasting (28 euros per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your accommodation in Naples, Sorrento or Positano
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please provide pickup hotel name
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eurolimo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii, Mt Vesuvius and Wine Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii, Mt Vesuvius and Wine Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii, Mt Vesuvius and Wine Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 24006P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastArchaeology Tours - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoFood Tours - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriFood Tours - CapriBus Tours - CapriArchaeology Tours - CapriWine Tastings - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriHistorical Tours - CapriCategory
Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)PraianoSorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Punta del CapoTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Spaggia Grande BeachSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)