3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience - and taste - the Italian farm to table process on a three-hour food tour. Convenient transportation takes you from your Sorrento hotel to a fourth-generation farm. Explore the olive and lemon groves, before observing about the wine, oil, and honey making making processes. After a generous sampling of the farm’s products (including its limoncello), your visit concludes with a filling lunch and dessert.
- Enjoy a complimentary meal with dessert
- Sample a variety of olive oils, cheeses, and more
- Relax in round trip transportation from Sorrento
- Discover the practices of a traditional Italian farm
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Hop-on hop-off tour
Departure & Return
Piazza Antiche Mura, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Next to IKURA Sushi Restaurant
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Masseria Farm
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sorrento Farm and Food Experience including Olive Oil, Limoncello, Wine tasting ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sorrento Farm and Food Experience including Olive Oil, Limoncello, Wine tasting ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sorrento Farm and Food Experience including Olive Oil, Limoncello, Wine tasting ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sorrento Farm and Food Experience including Olive Oil, Limoncello, Wine tasting ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sorrento Farm and Food Experience including Olive Oil, Limoncello, Wine tasting
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoBus Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoBus Tours - CapriHalf-day Tours - CapriCategory
Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) PraianoPunta del CapoBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Spaggia Grande BeachSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)