Are you interested in?
72 Tours & Activities
Food and Wine Lover's Guide to Sorrento
8 Tours & Activities
169 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Immerse yourself in the wine-making traditions of the Campania region with this 3-hour wine tasting experience in the historic Casale Villarena Old Cellar. Sample local wines as well as cheeses and learn about pairing Italian wine with cheese.
- 3-hour wine tasting experience at Casale Villarena Old Cellar from Sorrento
- Enjoy a visit to the 16th-century Old Cellar surrounded by vineyards
- Learn about the wine-making process in Campania
- Sample some local wines and cheeses and get information about pairing the two
- Conclude the experience with homemade limoncello on the terrace
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVillarena Relais, Via Amerigo Vespucci, 13, 80061 Nerano NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- There is a maximum of 15 passengers per tour.
- Minimum age is 18 years; Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guglielmo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting in Villarena Old Cellar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting in Villarena Old Cellar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting in Villarena Old Cellar?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tasting in Villarena Old Cellar?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 24367P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSorrentoFood Tours - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoFood Tours - CapriWine Tastings - CapriWalking Tours - CapriCategory
Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Punta del CapoBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Spaggia Grande BeachPraianoCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)