9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Visit three Thai temples around Khao Lak on this full-day tour: the Dragon Cave Temple, the Bang Rieng Temple, and the Suwan Khuha Temple. Learn about the historic and religious significance during guided tours of each temple, complete with insightful commentary. Round-trip transportation from Khao Lak makes this multi-stop tour easy and eliminates the need to rent a car.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- All temple admissions fees included
- Traditional Thai lunch at a local restaurant
- Guide provides in-depth commentary on the temples' significance
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Lunch at a local restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Khao Lak, between 07:30 and 08:30 AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Know before you go
- Once booked, the tour operator will provide a more exact pick-up time
- Please be in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to pick-up time
- Note that the itinerary may change due to bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable circumstances
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Phuket
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Khao Lak : Full-Day Temple Tour Including Dragon Cave?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Khao Lak : Full-Day Temple Tour Including Dragon Cave?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Khao Lak : Full-Day Temple Tour Including Dragon Cave?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Khao Lak : Full-Day Temple Tour Including Dragon Cave?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSouthern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - PhuketHistorical Tours - PhuketFull-day Tours - PhuketBus Tours - KrabiHistorical Tours - KrabiFull-day Tours - KrabiBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiHistorical Tours - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiCategory
Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Kata BeachKoh Kradan (Ko Kradan)Railay BeachEmerald Cave (Tham Morakot)Mu Ko Lanta National Park (Mu Koh Lanta National Marine Park)Wareerak Hot Spring SpaBangla Road (Patong) Trickeye MuseumA-Maze GardenPhuket FantaSeaFreedom BeachKoh Haa (Koh Ha)Phuket Old TownTup Island (Koh Tup)Phra Nang Beach (Phranang Beach)Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea)Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Chalong Bay