- Delve deeper into the rich heritage of Split during a walking tour
- Absorb historical information that you won't find in the guide book
- Enjoy time to admire the finder details as you explore on foot
- Choose a start time to suit time to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
The meeting spot is at the Bronze Gate of Diocletian's Palace (also referred to as the Brass Gate). That is the southern seaside entrance from the Promenade (Riva) to the Cellars of Diocletian's Palace. You can search the address 'Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 22' and it will get you there.
This is the main square of Split and I find it the best ending point since it's easy to orientate from there. It's also called Piazza square (Pjaca).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY DiocleSpot Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Having a true historian as a guide is a bonus to say the least." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews