2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Located in the heart of Squamish, this aerial adventure park allows people of all ages to push their limits with 50 fun, safe high-wire activities. Test your skills with cargo nets, climbing walls, slacklines, suspended bridges, monkey bars, and even a suspended kayak and snowmobile. There is no set course, so travelers can tackle the obstacles in any order.
- Book ahead to avoid any lines or waiting
- This family-friendly attraction provides endless fun
- Participants are outfitted with a full-body safety harness
- Receive a safety briefing and demonstration by the guides
Saved to wishlist!
Full body safety harness and safety system
Safety briefing and demonstration by our trained guides
50 obstacle course elements for all skill levels
Supervision and monitoring by our trained guides
Endless route options to the top
Instant laughs & smiles from pushing your comfort level
Departure & Return
38400 Loggers Ln , 38400 Loggers Ln, Squamish, BC V8B 0H2, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
Right behind the Adventure Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROPE RUNNER AERIAL ADVENTURE PARK
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Hour Ropes Course Adventure Squamish?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hour Ropes Course Adventure Squamish?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Hour Ropes Course Adventure Squamish?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Hour Ropes Course Adventure Squamish?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Hour Ropes Course Adventure Squamish
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses Walking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSquamishObstacle Courses - British ColumbiaCategory