3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn to mountain bike with your own private guide on this tour in Squamish. You don't have to worry about keeping up with a group or being left behind; a dedicated guide ensures you can move at your own pace. Walk away with a mastery of the sport's fundamental skills and some confidence for your next adventure.
- Private cycling tour lets you learn at your own pace
- Guide gives instruction and undivided attention
- Lunch included
- Use of bike and helmet included in tour price
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Intro to Mountain Biking is 2 Hours in duration, and tours depart at 10:00am from Squamish most days during the riding season. Après starts once the ride finishes at 12 noon! Expect to be done by 1:00pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RideHub
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Intro to Mountain Biking in Squamish
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSquamish4WD Tours - British ColumbiaSporting Events - British ColumbiaExtreme - British ColumbiaCategory