4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Sigh-Seeing as per itinerary.
Every day 01 room will be provided.
01 Shikara Ride in Dal_lake in 01 hrs.
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Srinagar Airport, Srinagar India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lone Tour & Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days- Kashmir Tour Package?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days- Kashmir Tour Package?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days- Kashmir Tour Package?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days- Kashmir Tour Package?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Days- Kashmir Tour Package
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSrinagarBus Tours - Jammu and KashmirNature and Wildlife - Jammu and KashmirMulti-day Tours - Jammu and KashmirHistorical Tours - Jammu and KashmirBus Tours - LahoreNature and Wildlife - LahoreMulti-day Tours - LahoreHistorical Tours - LahoreBus Tours - RishikeshNature and Wildlife - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshCategory