- A unique insight into the historic streets of St Andrews
- Suitable for small groups and individuals
- Ideal for history fans and curious visitors
- Perfect for travelers with limited time
Departure & Return
Opposite the Dolls House Restaurant beside the church.
We finish the tour at the iconic Old Course, where there are plenty of options for food and refreshments in the area along with great views, an Aquarium, and two miles of sands.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Andrews Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.