Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided walking tour of St. Andrews: See more of the town that you would alone
- Small-group tour (maximum six): A personal experience
- Learn all about St. Andrews' history from your guide
- See hidden places around St. Andrews that most visitors overlook
Departure & Return
Next to Martyr's Memorial. IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE NOTE: During The Open 2022 - 11th to 17th July inclusive - the tour will be meeting at Blackfriar's Chapel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours in St Andrews
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands