Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day St. John beach pass at Honeymoon Beach
- Enjoy access to kayaks, snorkeling gear, and stand-up paddleboards
- Lounge in a hammock, raft, or beach chair
- Access to lockers, restrooms, and water sports equipment included
Departure & Return
Honeymoon Beach is a secluded beach off the beaten path. To hike in, take the Lind Point Trail, a one-mile path that begins at the Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay. If you don't feel like hiking in, we also offer a round-trip shuttle options from Caneel Bay Entrance.
What To Expect
Your valuables stay safe in your own locker at the Honeymoon Hut, where you have access to bathrooms and locker facilities. A gift shop offers a wide variety of items, including cold drinks and light snacks, for sale; underwater cameras can be rented individually if available. Bar beverages and food are also available (own expense).
Float on a luxuriously thick raft near shore or lie in a cozy hammock under a shady palm tree. Place your comfortable beach chair anywhere along the length of the palm-fringed tropical beach and lose yourself in a book or a nap.
Put on your mask, snorkel, fins, and lifejacket to explore two colorful reefs at each end of the fabulous beach. Paddle around the bay on a single or double kayak, or try balancing on a stand-up paddleboard that strengthens your core muscles as you pull yourself along in the Caribbean waters.
Please note: Honeymoon Beach is a secluded beach that is only accessible on foot or by boat. Hike along the mile-long Lind Point Trail that starts at the Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay or book a boat shuttle, at an additional cost, through the beach club.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The price of the Day Pass does not include transportation on our taxi shuttle to Honeymoon Beach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Mask required at check in
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Additional sanitation measures taken on site for COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Virgin Islands Ecotours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The beach was nice, but I’m not sure the effort to get there was worth it." See review