- Kayak rental in St. John
- Explore St. John's coves and shallow waterways on your own
- Sit-on-top kayak, including life jacket and all other equipment
- Rentals available by day or week
- Single and double kayaks available
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Choose between a single and double kayak, both of which allow for the sit-on-top style of paddling. This type of kayak is great for beginners and those who have never paddled a kayak before. The shallow draw of kayaks allows visitors to access very shallow areas of water where the local wildlife likes to hang out. You can explore at your leisure, getting up close and personal with birds, fish, and other animals that call St. John home.
No experience necessary; all equipment included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is five years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Additional sanitation measures taken on site for COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Virgin Islands Ecotours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff