Explore our promoted experiences
- Paddle comfortably in a transparent double kayak
- Receive paddling instruction and narration from an expert guide
- Choose from two evening departure times
- Small-group tour limited to 16 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
When you arrive let the security guard know you're going Night Kayaking, they will direct you where to park. Your guide will be waiting on the beach next to the resort dock to check you in. If you're facing the beach, Night Kayaks is located to the far left side. See you soon, #letsGLOW.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival "get your glow on" with glow paint and photos and depart!. Some clear water parts of the cove allow you to search for marine life below such as pre-historic tarpons and sting rays. Other parts, more murky, create a fun and spooky experience as you paddle along the shoreline.
Allow your A-Team guides to take you on a nocturnal adventure you won't soon forget!
After 1 hour, return to the resort, where your nighttime adventure ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY NIght Kayak, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.