1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Try one of Australia’s most popular water sports with a private 90-minute stand-up paddle-boarding lesson. Make quick progress with one-to-one tuition from your expert instructor and learn how to balance, paddle and steer your board. After mastering the basics, head out into the ocean to hone your newfound skills and soak up the scenery of Melbourne’s beautiful beaches.
- 1.5-hour private stand-up paddle board lesson in Melbourne
- Try one of Australia’s most popular water sports
- Learn to paddle, steer and balance on your board
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fun and safe for all ages and abilities, including complete beginners
- All necessary equipment included
- Private lesson ensures one-to-one tuition and undivided attention from your instructor
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment including stand-up paddle board, paddle, leg, rope, wetsuit, personal floatation device
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Stand Up Paddle HQ- St Kilda , Pier Rd, St Kilda West VIC 3182, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring swimwear and towel
- Parking is available closeby on Pier Road. Bring some coins for the car parking ticket machine.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stand Up Paddle HQ
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson at St Kilda?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson at St Kilda?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson at St Kilda?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson at St Kilda?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson at St Kilda
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSt KildaStand Up Paddleboarding - VictoriaCategory