Explore our promoted experiences
- Spectacular views of St Lucia from horseback
- Enjoy swimming in the sea with your horse
- Suitable for both first-time and experienced riders
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure time
Departure & Return
The road to our stables is located opposite the East Gate of the Darren Sammy Cricket Stadium, look out for the sign on the corner. Then take the first right and come straight up the hill.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight limit of 220lbs / 99kgs / 15st applies.
- Sometimes seaweed and sea conditions may prevent a swim with the horses.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sandy Hoofs St. Lucia Riding Stables
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff