Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a guided ATV adventure through the best of St. Martin and St. Maarten
- Fill your Insta with footage of planes roaring low over Airport Beach
- Unusual mix of on-road and off-road riding plus coastal and inland sights
- Explore the shops and beaches of Philipsburg, St. Maarten’s bustling capital
Departure & Return
For on-island vacationers ONLY ! ATV Headquarters = located right NEXT TO Pollos Hermanos Restaurant.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT NOTE : max. weight per ATV = 400 pounds
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Bubbles
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This will make you tired but I think it's a must when visiting St. Martin." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews