Explore our promoted experiences
- Feel the wind in your hair while you drive around
- Optional visit to the Emilio Wilson Museum
- Upgrade to include transfers from select locations
- A private tour means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
"The Dive Shop" is located at 153, Front Street, Philipsburg (in between the Sea Palace Hotel and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests are required to wear close-toed shoes & comfortable knee-length shorts for the attractions.
- Please note this is an outdoor facility and guests should be prepared for inclement weather.
- ALL INDIVIDUALS INTERESTED IN STEERING THE ATV MUST BRING A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
- IMPORTANT NOTE : max. weight per ATV = 400 pounds
- This tour is TEMPORARILY running only on SAT, SUN & WED
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Bubbles
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands