Explore our promoted experiences
- Private, customizable charter for just you and your party
- Snorkeling and paddleboarding equipment is available on board
- Beer and Rum punch will be served
- Full- and half-day options are available
Departure & Return
The luxury, private 50' catamaran adventure departs from the American Yacht Harbor in Red Hook, St. Thomas. Guests should arrive 15 minutes prior to departure and meet at the Seas the Day Charters departure lounge which is on the lower level immediately across from the entrance to "B" dock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seas the Day USVI is dedicated to a healthy experience. We have partnered with RayBiotech and all of our Captains and Crew are tested for Covid 19 each month. You will see each wearing a Covid Free bracelet. Each of our vessels are sanitized after each trip using established CDC and WHO guidelines. Since this is primarily an outdoor activity, masks are not required but can be worn by our guests if preferred.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Seas the Day Charters and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms