- Group sizes limited to six passengers for an intimate experience
- An included lunch will be served
- Alcohol and soft drinks are included
- Snorkeling equipment will be provided
Departure & Return
We're located in Slip S-18 at Sapphire Beach Marina. If driving, we have ample free parking. If arriving by taxi, have the driver drop you at the Marina office. Proceed to slip S-18. The Slip is on the back side of the marina from the parking area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Virgin Islands Day Sailing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Sail & Snorkel Experience - St John & Surrounding Cays - 6 Guest Max.