Explore our promoted experiences
- Kayak, hike, and snorkel among mangroves and volcanic cliffs
- Learn the ropes from your guides
- Look for wildlife like stingrays
- Lunch and all necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
Virgin Islands Ecotours, Mangrove Lagoon Marina, the kayak place.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking, paddling, and snorkeling is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with recent surgeries, arm, hand, wrist, hip, knee, ankle or foot problems.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Masks required at check-in, not required while kayaking or snorkeling
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Additional sanitation measures taken on site for COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Virgin Islands Ecotours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is a good amount of kayaking but the water is pretty calm so it isn’t tough." See review