- All equipment included for the adventure
- Lockers, dressing rooms, and restrooms for use at the adventure base
- All instruction and safety briefing provided
- Snacks and beverages to keep paddlers energized
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at Virgin Islands Ecotours 15 minutes prior to your tour time.
- At Virgin Islands Ecotours you will find a gift shop, restroom facilities, dressing rooms and lockers for your valuables.
- The hike is 8 minutes in each direction on an uneven, level sandy trail mixed with coral rubble
- Please bring a bathing suit and towel, shoes that can get wet, and sun protection including sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, etc.
- Minimum age is 2 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- mask required at check-in, not required while kayaking or snorkeling
- adhering to social distancing guidelines
- additional sanitation measures taken on site for COVID-19
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Virgin Islands Ecotours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff