- Go kayaking, snorkeling and hiking – with great views from Henley Cay
- Safety briefing as well as paddling and snorkeling instruction included
- Use of equipment such as mesh bag, locker and lifejacket included
- Enjoy a complimentary beverage and snack, and eat lunch (5-hour option)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The 3-hour tour option meets at 10am on Honeymoon Beach, St. John The 5-hour tour option meets at 9am at the National Park Visitors Center in Cruz Bay, St. John
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and footwear that can get wet
- Note: water in Henley Cay can be choppy at times; not suitable for children
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Virgin Islands Ecotours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Henley Cay is breathtaking, most of St, John’s is but this was definitely worth the kayak over!" See review