- Enjoy a waterfront perspective most travelers miss when you kayak after dark
- Spy marine life and see the sea lit up with your illuminated kayak
- A brief training session and safety gear make this tour beginner-friendly
- Soak up the skyline views and warm sea breezes as you go
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the DOCK of the Marriott Frenchman's Cove Resort. Make your way to the shoreline, next to the pool. Be sure to arrive 30 MINUTES prior to trip departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All tours are listed in local time - Atlantic Standard Time Zone
- Be sure to mention any allergies or medical conditions to your Guide
- Expectant mothers should consult with their primary care physician about participating in this excursion
- **Please note we will take guests temperature prior to boarding as per CDC recommendations. **Masks are optional. **Please practice social distancing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY STWS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms