- Make the scenic inter-island journey by ferry
- See the highlights of St John on a tour with a local guide
- Learn about the history of St John and what makes it the most pristine of the Virgin Islands
- Visit the Virgin Islands National Park, Caneel Bay and the Annabert Plantation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
During the short journey to St John, take in the Caribbean scenery, including the expanse of aquamarine water and the neighboring British Virgin Islands.
Disembark on St John, the most unspoiled of the Virgin Islands due to a generous donation from the Rockefeller family that made 3/4 of it the Virgin Islands National Park. You'll be picked up by a local guide, an island resident, who can give you the inside scoop on what life is like there. Travel around the island, visiting highlights such as the 1800s-era Annaberg Plantation, one of the 25 active sugar production facilities on the island. Stop at the picturesque Trunk Bay to see the pristine beach and get photo ops from the Caneel Bay overlook.
At the conclusion of your tour, return to St Thomas via ferry, landing back at the Red Hook Ferry Dock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear mask at all times during the tour.
- Tour duration/time begins at the time of pick up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide the following info at time of booking: hotel name or ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Follow the island time as US Virgin Island doesn't follow Daylight Saving Time.
- Possible cancellation after confirmation, if there are not enough passengers to meet tour guests requirement. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or a full refund will be offered.
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Please confirm cruise ship dock upon booking for those coming from a cruise.
- Late Schedule is for LATE CRUISE SHIPS ONLY. Those staying in a hotel will be put in a regular schedule or late schedule depending on availability.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour operates with a minimum of four guest cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Exploration Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands