- A comfortable powerboat transports you to idyllic coves and beaches
- Enjoy beer, soda, and water throughout the journey
- A beach stop-over provides a chance to relax and enjoy cocktails
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
You will meet your Captain and Crew at the Seas the Day departure lounge at American Yacht Harbor. The lounge is located on the lower floor immediately across from the entrance to "B" dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Seas the Day USVI is dedicated to a healthy experience. We have partnered with RayBiotech and all of our Captains and Crew are tested for Covid 19 each month. You will see each wearing a Covid Free bracelet. Each of our vessels are sanitized after each trip using established CDC and WHO guidelines. Since this is primarily an outdoor activity, masks are not required but can be worn by our guests if preferred.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seas the Day Charters and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms