- Drive to the summit of St. Thomas’s Crown Mountain
- Sip banana daiquiris and shop duty-free
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Ideal overview of the island for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Don't forget to bring your own towels, swim wears and gears if you don't want to buy or rent.
- This activity operates rain or shine.
- Tour start time/duration starts at the time of pick up and is subject to change.
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Late Schedule is for LATE CRUISE SHIPS ONLY. Those staying in a hotel will be put in a regular schedule or late schedule depending on availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour operates with a minimum of four guest cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Exploration Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This excursion was not booked through Royal and in the future I plan to book through viator and not Royal." See review