- This tour is great for first-time visitors and those with limited time
- Dietary substitutions can be accommodated
- Learn how to make the classic Painkiller cocktail
- All food and drink samplings are included in the tour price
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from Fort Christian Directions: Tour meets 15 minutes prior to the start time at Fort Christian by the front doors under the shade of the trees. Dates: Daily/ no weekends
Our tour ends nearby the starting point. Your guide can aid you in returning to your final destination, wherever that may be.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats are usually available but not always
- COVID-19 / Small group size for physical distancing
- COVID-19 / Masks worn by guests/guides unless eating (this is not optional)
- COVID-19 / Hand washing/sanitizing before/after food stops (this is not optional)
- COVID-19 / Limited restaurant seating for physical distancing
- MOBILITY: We are UNABLE to accept for their own safety people in wheelchairs, crutches, scooters, canes or any other walking assistance due to the areas where we walk
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility due to areas with uneven terrain, multiple steps and slopes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flavors Food Tours - St Thomas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Flavors of St Thomas Walking Food Tour .