Departure & Return
Required: Check in 15 mins before start time is required. Wait OUTSIDE of the Emerald Beach Hotel lobby. Parking is in the Emerald Beach Resort parking lot and is free of charge during the time you are on the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is from Emerald Beach Resort and Crown Bay Center (for ship passengers) only. Transportation from ship port must be pre-arranged with the tour provider one week before the start of your cruise
- A minimum of 2 guests is required per booking. This tour requires a minimum of 4 guests booked to run (they do not have to be of the same group). If the minimum is not met, you will be notified 24 hours before the tour start time.
- Minimum age is 5 years old. Children under 9 must kayak with an adult. All participants must know how to swim and be able to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Maximum participant weight for an individual is 225 lbs.
- Maximum weight for for tandem (double kayak) is 425 pounds (total for both participants)
- Not recommended for participants with back/wrist/shoulder problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At the time of booking, hotel guests must provide the name and address of their hotel
- Please note that a 15% gratuity is due on the day of the tour in cash for groups of 5 or more
- 4/29 to 5/2 No pick up/drop off available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Thomas Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Coral Reef and Turtle Discovery Kayak and Snorkel Tour .