- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Fresh-water shower on board the boat
- Open bar with rum punch, beer, and nonalcoholic drinks
- Learn about turtle biology and behavior
Departure & Return
We meet at the Excursion Dock at Yacht Haven Grande Marina at the base of the Cruiseship Dock next to the Slushie Shack.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- FURY does not have an age limit or a child's rate.
- Please provide Cruise Ship Name if applicable
- Please apply sunscreen before departure times. No oils or spray-on please.
- Bring all Medications with you. ie inhalers, nitro pills, etc
- Must be able to climb a 7 foot vertical ladder without assistance to get in and out of the water. Otherwise guest must stay on the vessel during the snorkeling portion of our trip.
- Restrooms are provided on board.
- A maximum of 25 people per booking 15+10
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fury Sailing And Snorkel Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands