Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a 4-hour snorkel adventure from St. Thomas to observe sea turtles
- Discover a few turtle species such as green and yellowtail snappers
- Snacks and light refreshments are provided in between dives
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group snorkel tour
Departure & Return
Our dive boat is located at Saga Haven Marina. Park at the open air garage and look for the stairs on the left side (facing the water) leading down to the dock. Please note, the boat DOES NOT depart from Limetree Beach Resort.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Must be able to swim to join the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- all infants and childern under 6 need to use life jackets
- Most travelers can participate
- I affirm that all snorkeling participants can swim comfortably and capably in an open water environment without assistance. I understand that staff can and will deny boarding to any participant who does not meet this safety requirement.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Marine Dive Center
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Afternoon Snorkel Adventure.