Departure & Return
MV Aquarius will pick up the charter group at the American Yacht Harbor in Red Hook, SLIP B24. The marina is easily accessed by any taxi throughout St. Thomas.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Seas the Day USVI is dedicated to a healthy experience. We have partnered with RayBiotech and all of our Captains and Crew are tested for Covid 19 each month. You will see each wearing a Covid Free bracelet. Each of our vessels are sanitized after each trip using established CDC and WHO guidelines. Since this is primarily an outdoor activity, masks are not required but can be worn by our guests if preferred.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Seas the Day Charters and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms