3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Please enter where you want to be picked up.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Strandkaien 61 , Strandkaien 61, 4005 Stavanger, Norway
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/19/2019 - 12/21/2022
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lysetur AS
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boat Cruise to Lysefjorden and The Pulpit Rock, Fixed tour price?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat Cruise to Lysefjorden and The Pulpit Rock, Fixed tour price?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boat Cruise to Lysefjorden and The Pulpit Rock, Fixed tour price?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boat Cruise to Lysefjorden and The Pulpit Rock, Fixed tour price?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Boat Cruise to Lysefjorden and The Pulpit Rock, Fixed tour price
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesNature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursVolunteer Tours Ports of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesStavangerShore Excursions - Western NorwayUnique Experiences - Western NorwayNature and Wildlife - Western NorwayDay Cruises - Western NorwayWater Tours - Western NorwayVolunteer Tours - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayHalf-day Tours - Western NorwayShore Excursions - OsloUnique Experiences - OsloNature and Wildlife - OsloDay Cruises - OsloWater Tours - OsloVolunteer Tours - OsloPorts of Call Tours - OsloHalf-day Tours - OsloShore Excursions - CopenhagenUnique Experiences - CopenhagenNature and Wildlife - CopenhagenDay Cruises - CopenhagenWater Tours - CopenhagenVolunteer Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenHalf-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory