Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel makes getting around seamless
- This small-group tour, capped at eight people, offers a hands-on experience
- Get up close and personal with mountains, fjords, and Nordic scenery
- Enjoy an active excursion when you hike up to the famed Kjerabolten
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate/high amount of walking is involved
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lysefjorden Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews