Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour is timed to meet your cruise ship and to have you back to the ship on time
- Sail through some of Norway's most beautiful fjords
- Hear tales of local history and legends from your guide
- Departs from a location just a 5-minute walk from the cruise ship terminal
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- A camera is advised to take with you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff