4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Door to door collection and drop off
Snacks and water provided
WiFi on board
Cost of Meals, Tastings and Tours not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Customers are collected from their Hotel, Guesthouse , Rail or Train Stations, or Airport.
This tour is designed for Whisky Tourists accommodated in or around Stirling
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Persons under 8 years cannot go on Whisky Tours - Persons under 18 cannot purchase or consume alcohol
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland-Excursions
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Craigs 4 Day Highland Whisky Tour from Stirling Area Includes up to 6 persons?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Craigs 4 Day Highland Whisky Tour from Stirling Area Includes up to 6 persons?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Craigs 4 Day Highland Whisky Tour from Stirling Area Includes up to 6 persons?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingStirlingBus Tours - GlasgowMulti-day Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowBus Tours - EdinburghMulti-day Tours - EdinburghDistillery Tours - EdinburghBus Tours - InvernessMulti-day Tours - InvernessDistillery Tours - InvernessCategory