- Visit the former penal settlement of Sarah Island
- Explore a UNESCO listed National Park in Tasmania
- Enjoy live commentary during the cruise
- Have a buffet lunch on board the ship
Departure & Return
Check in 30 min before your cruise departure at our Booking office on the Strahan Wharf, our cruise vessel is located behind our office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant under 2 no seating allocated
- cruises not available Christmas day or 15 July to 15 August
- Wheelchair accessible on the main deck only
- Your boarding tickets will be held at the booking office next to the vessel for collection
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals must have identification as we are in a World Heritage area
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 216 travelers
- OPERATED BY World Heritage Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands