1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Digital audio mobile guide
Departure & Return
Henley St, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
The tour starts at Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/25/2020 - 12/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vidi Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the social distancing policy during Stratford-Upon-Avon Audio Guide: Discover Shakespeare's Life & Secrets?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Stratford-Upon-Avon Audio Guide: Discover Shakespeare's Life & Secrets
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportStratford-upon-AvonAudio Guides - West MidlandsWalking Tours - West MidlandsHistorical Tours - West MidlandsCategory