3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Air Con Transportation, inc Driver, Gasoline, Highway & Parking Fee + Jeep 4WD in Bromo
Enterance Fee & Donation
Sightseeing Tour (Private Tour) as stated on the program
Snack Box & Mineral Water
Return Flight/Train Ticket & Travel Insurance
Personal Expenses : laundry, room service, mini bars, telephone, extra meals & beverages
Horse Riding & Motorcycle Fee in Bromo; Trolley Fee in Ijen
Weekend / Public Holiday Surcharge for Bromo National Park & Ijen Crater Entrance Fee IDR200,000/pax
Tipping Driver, Guide & Porter
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up at Gubeng or Pasar Turi Train Station, too.
- Juanda International Airport, Jl. Ir. H. Juanda, Betro, Kec. Sedati, Kabupaten Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur 61253, Indonesia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/30/2020 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Blackout Dates : 20 Dec 2021 - 05 Jan 2022
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salika Tour & Travel
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3D2N Surabaya Ijen Bromo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3D2N Surabaya Ijen Bromo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3D2N Surabaya Ijen Bromo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3D2N Surabaya Ijen Bromo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3D2N Surabaya Ijen Bromo
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSurabaya4WD Tours - East JavaSporting Events - East JavaBus Tours - East JavaMulti-day Tours - East JavaExtreme - East JavaCategory