Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
Standard shared room in the hotels mentioned above.
2 Breakfast provided by Homestay.
Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
International SOS Coverage
Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
International flight & International airport tax – This refers to flight from home country to Surabaya.
All meals i.e. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast included if hotel option selected. However, we will bring you to places to eat just that arranging the payment issue etc is a quite an issue across various dietary preference.
Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice). Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater
Price is about $50/pax for the paragliding and is excluded from this package.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at airport at your arrival time or hotel in Surabaya in 9am.
- Juanda Airport, Surabaya Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Pregnant women will need to show evidence of doctor’s consent
- Children and infants are not allowed to enter some of the facilities on site
- According to the regulations, people with who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- Minimum recommended age of travel is 4 years old.
- Light fitness required to climb up the steps of Mount Bromo.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Mount Bromo Pte Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Malang and Bromo Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSurabayaMulti-day Tours - East JavaCategory