2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This private 2-day tour features the majestic mountains of Bromo and Penanjakan, both active volcanoes in Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. You’re driven from Surabaya to the park in East Java with an overnight stay in a deluxe room at Jiwa Jawa Resort. See the sunrise from the peak of Mt Penanjakan and climb stairs up the slopes of 7,641-foot-tall (2,329-meter) Mt Bromo to see the expansive Tengger caldera rising from a sea of volcanic sand. Breakfast and private hotel or airport transfers are included.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Breakfast included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Private tours and transfers with a professional English-speaking guide.
Accommodation in sharing twin/double room during the tour.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Breakfast on day 2 is included at the Tosari Village
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Hotel expenses of a personal nature
mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service,any telephone or other cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement. (Hotel in Surabaya)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Juanda Airport, Surabaya Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying inside downtown Surabaya and its international airport. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as any cruise and ferry terminal are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- The accommodation used during this tour is simple accommodation with basic amenities. This may include no air-conditioning (fan only), lack of Wi-Fi and/or warm water. Due to the location of our overnight address and aligned with the concept of this soft-adventure experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Part of this excursion includes walking over unpaved roads and paths. This may not suit guests with walking issues. Bear in mind that such paths may turn slippery / muddy after a rain shower. We suggest wearing good walking shoes, preferred closed shoes
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- The mentioned excursion durations are approximations; we are unable to exactly predict the total duration from pick-up to drop-off based on unforeseen circumstances such as traffic and weather conditions and the routing the driver has to take to get all customers on the vehicle
- Due to the absence of ATM machines and credit cards payment portals, particularly on islands and inside nature reserves, we highly recommend to bring sufficient cash with you
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request;
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions
- We recommend bringing a light jacket / sweater with you on this tour as part of this excursion brings customers high up in the highlands, where the average temperatures can drop to lower levels.
- This programme is not operational during the months of July and August (school holidays).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Mount Bromo Sunrise from Surabaya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSurabayaBus Tours - East JavaOvernight Tours - East JavaMulti-day Tours - East JavaCategory