9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Let someone else take care of navigation and logistics while you spend a day exploring Byron Bay—Australia’s alternative lifestyle, haute-bohemian capital. Stop for tea at a working farm, visit Cape Byron’s lighthouse, and have a beachside meal. Once the planned itinerary is done, spend a few hours exploring on your own.
- Travel out of the city and get a first-hand look at Byron Bay’s alternative lifestyle vibes
- Visit Tweed Valley, the Cape Byron Lighthouse, and the town of Byron Bay
- Have up to three hours of free time to explore shops, swim, or hike
- Hassle-free, round-trip transportation from Gold Coast
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Beach Rd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scenic Day Tour Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSurfers ParadiseBus Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCategory