25 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Challenge your perceptions and awaken your senses as you step inside INFINITY, one of the Gold Coast’s most unique attractions. This experience whisks you on a multisensory journey, complete with interactive displays, bizarre soundfields and mind-bending illusions. Prepare to be blown away by the thrilling special effects and thoroughly entertained with unexpected twists.
- Single-entry admission for INFINITY on the Gold Coast
- Be entertained by dazzling special effects and spectacular illusions
- Great choice for families and popular with kids
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Saved to wishlist!
2-hours free undercover parking
Free Wifi in Chevron Renaissance Centre
Digital souvenir photo packages from $20
Gift shop purchases
Departure & Return
Departure PointInfinity Attraction, Chevron Renaissance Centre Cnr Elkhorn Ave & Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2023
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Infinity Attraction, G31 Chevron Renaissance Centre, 3240 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If special effects lighting, sound, dark confined spaces or illusions of height and depth cause you concern, please make further inquiries before entry
- You must not enter INFINITY if you have consumed alcohol or drugs
- INFINITY is not recommended for children under 8 years or for anyone with an unusual fear of darkness
- Children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied by an adult/carer who accepts responsibility for their care, safety and conduct
- Prams and children in backpacks cannot be admitted
- Babies carried in forward carrying slings will only be admitted at parent’s risk. It is recommended against entering with a baby or toddler
- Children must be able to walk through unassisted
- A carer accompanying a disabled guest to assist that guest will be admitted free of charge providing a current valid Carer's Card (or similar) issued by relevant State or Commonwealth authorities is produced.
- Lockers are available for personal belongings, bags, sunglasses, mobiles devices, umbrellas etc
- Design and systems of Infinity are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not infringe those rights.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or sales purposes and may be used by us for our commercial purposes without payment to you.
- Prices are valid until 31st March 2023 unless otherwise stated on special offers.
- Although there is nothing in INFINITY that is designed to frighten (e.g. nothing jumps out or grabs you) some people may feel dismay due to the ‘unknown’. In the Mystery Zone (only one of 20 zones) patrons use their sense of touch to feel their way under very low light effects. If you think that you or your child might be adversely affected you should refrain from entering or purchase a glow stick on entry.
- Visitors must be in good health, agile and free from any potentially adverse medical conditions. You should seek medical advice if uncertain.
- Expectant mothers should seek medical advice before entering.
- If low light levels, fog effects, strobe lighting might affect you, seek advice before entry
- INFINITY has some areas with uneven and moving floors which may affect people with mobility problems, knee, leg or ankle injuries or who lack agility, so please seek advice before entry
- Enclosed footwear should be worn within Infinity
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Parents and/or young children who feel threatened by the dark or unknown: Does your child have an unusual fear of the dark? In some of Infinity’s environments the special effects require a very low level of light. A small percentage of young children and some adults may feel anxious under these conditions. INFINITY is a series of fun environments. Although there is nothing in INFINITY that is designed to frighten (e.g. nothing jumps out or grabs you) some people may feel dismay due to the ‘unknown’. In the Mystery Zone (only one of 20 zones) patrons use their sense of touch to feel their way under very low light effects. If you think that you or your child might be adversely affected you should refrain from entering or purchase a glow stick on entry. Please make sure you watch and explain the safety instruction in the video you will before entry. Ask for more information if you have any doubts.
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair bookings must be made by calling 07 5538 2988
- Not recommended for children who are scared of the dark
- OPERATED BY Infinity Attraction
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Infinity Attraction - Admission?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Infinity Attraction - Admission?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Infinity Attraction - Admission?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Infinity Attraction - Admission?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksSurfers ParadiseTheme Parks - QueenslandAttractions & Museums - QueenslandCategory