- Jet boat ride on the Gold Coast Broadwater, from Surfers Paradise
- Feel the adrenaline rush of a thrilling ride 360–degree spins and other high–speed tricks
- Choose from several departure times throughout the day
- Includes all necessary equipment
Departure & Return
Our departure point is behind the Vibe Hotel, Ferny Ave, Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. Please arrive 15mins prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hold on tight as the engine roars to life and you set off on a rip-roaring ride. Your captain steers the jet boat into tricks such as power slides, 360-degree spins, beach-buzzing, high-speed drifting and more as you zoom around the waterways of the Gold Coast Broadwater. Your jet boat reaches speeds of up to 40 knots (almost 50 miles per hour, or 80 kph).
Pass by waterfront mansions, pristine beaches and landmarks like Southport Yacht Club, the Versace Hotel and Seaworld during your wild ride. Be prepared for splashes as part of the fun is getting wet.
After a fun–filled ride, return to the dock where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Minimum height requirement is 100-centimeters
- Passengers with back, neck or heart conditions, or who are pregnant, are prohibited onboard the jet boats
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jet Boat Extreme
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This ride is expensive on Viator and is cheap onsite." See review