5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Photos of the experience on the day
"Busaroke" fun karaoke on the bus for you to sing your heart out and become famous
Fun, friendly drink pilots on the day safely moving you around venue to venue!
Multiple pickup and drop off locations to choose from
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We do have a karaoke machine if you like to sing
- Our experience is also suited to non-beer drinkers! Cider, wine and spirits can be offered in place of beer if you choose.
- Guests must be 18 years and up and have photo ID on the day
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smooth Hoperator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Brewery and Distillery Full-Day Tour in New South Wales?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brewery and Distillery Full-Day Tour in New South Wales?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brewery and Distillery Full-Day Tour in New South Wales?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Brewery and Distillery Full-Day Tour in New South Wales
5 to 6 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSurfers ParadiseBus Tours - QueenslandDistillery Tours - QueenslandBeer & Brewery Tours - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - QueenslandCategory