5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Tropical Fruit World, where you can learn about tropical fruit around the world and taste the fruit grown on the farm. Cruise down the farm's waterway and feed the wild birds as they swim and swoop alongside the boat, then transfer to a miniature train for a ride through the eucalyptus trees.
- Entrance and tour of Tropical Fruit World
- Learn about the tropical fruit agriculture in Australia
- Boat ride and mini train ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included in Gold Coast
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels, Resorts, Vacation Rentals, Airbnb, Varsity Lakes Railway Station, Private Residences (pick ups only available south of Southport)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are provided for all children under the age of 7, please notify us of the age of the children.
- A minimum of 2 adults is required per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Surf City Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Tropical Fruit World with Wildlife Boat Cruise from Gold Coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tropical Fruit World with Wildlife Boat Cruise from Gold Coast?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tropical Fruit World with Wildlife Boat Cruise from Gold Coast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tropical Fruit World with Wildlife Boat Cruise from Gold Coast
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTweed HeadsBrisbaneSurfers ParadiseGold Coast4WD Tours - QueenslandSporting Events - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandExtreme - QueenslandEco Tours - QueenslandWalking Tours - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - QueenslandCategory