5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Journey into the hinterlands on this 5-hour afternoon tour of the Springbrook National Park from the Gold Coast. Explore the UNESCO-listed Goondawanna rainforests by coach, stopping to walk through the jungle, peek into ancient caves and enjoy views of Mount Warning from the Best of All Lookout. Visit natural wonders like Purling Brook Falls, Numinbah valley and Rainbow Falls, and soak up the scenery from the Canyon Lookout. This small-group tour is limited to 16 people for a personalised experience, and includes hotel pick-up and afternoon tea.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city on a comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group size and your informative, friendly and professional guide ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup, snacks, and Beverages included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Afternoon Refreshments & Snacks
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Shop 34 Circle On Cavill, Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southern Cross Tours
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Springbrook - a world away from surfers Paradise, great half day trip." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSurfers ParadiseBrisbaneGold CoastBus Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - QueenslandCategory