2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- All-inclusive tour
- All necessary equipment included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
9 nights accommodation
9x breakfast, 10x lunches and 3x dinner
13x 1.5hr surfing lessons
6x 2 hr guided free surfs with coaching
All camping gear and surfing equipment including surfboard and wetsuit
Professional photo package
Optional activities including Nimbin tour, kayaking with the dolphins, beer tastings and tours, bike tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointSydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring: beach towel, sunscreen, sun hat, comfortable clothing, camera, sunglasses, swimwear, pajamas, walking shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Surfing Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
10-Day Surf Adventure from Sydney to Brisbane Including Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay and Gold Coast
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Multi-day ToursSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSydneySports Lessons - New South WalesMulti-day Tours - New South WalesSurfing Lessons - New South WalesSports Lessons - Hunter ValleyMulti-day Tours - Hunter ValleySurfing Lessons - Hunter ValleySports Lessons - Port StephensMulti-day Tours - Port StephensSurfing Lessons - Port StephensCategory
Queen Victoria Building (QVB) Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Sydney Tours & TicketsCustoms House Tours & TicketsPaddington Tours & TicketsWoolloomooloo Wharf Tours & TicketsCircular Quay Tours & TicketsHyde Park Barracks Museum Tours & TicketsRoyal National Park Tours & TicketsAustralian Museum Tours & TicketsPylon Lookout Tours & TicketsSydney Fish Market (SFM) Tours & TicketsDouble Bay Tours & TicketsTall Ship James Craig Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sydney Tours & TicketsSydney Harbour Tall Ships Tours & TicketsWest Head Lookout Tours & TicketsStrand Arcade Tours & TicketsBronte Beach Tours & TicketsWhite Rabbit Gallery Tours & TicketsMrs Macquarie's Chair Tours & Tickets