Departure & Return
By the ‘Windjammer Sailor’ statue outside Wharf 7 by Pyrmont Bay Park. You do NOT end up back at the start point. Without giving too much away, you finish in the area of Circular Quay
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trixity
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.