1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from anywhere in the CBD. eg train stations and hotels. We will pick up from the inner suburbs (just outside the CBD). We don't have set pick up times, whatever suits you will suit us.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/4/2021 - 8/8/2022
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is for 2 or more passengers. Each trike must have a minimum of 2 passengers though three average sized people can sit on the seat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Troll Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMotorcycle ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydney4WD Tours - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesMotorcycle Tours - New South WalesExtreme - New South Wales4WD Tours - Hunter ValleySporting Events - Hunter ValleyMotorcycle Tours - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Hunter Valley4WD Tours - Port StephensSporting Events - Port StephensMotorcycle Tours - Port StephensExtreme - Port StephensCategory
Art Gallery of New South WalesCircular QuaySt. Mary's CathedralPalm BeachTall Ship James Craig Mt. Kosciuszko National ParkSydney Conservatorium of MusicDarling HarbourMuseum of SydneyPaddingtonAvalon BeachPerisher & Thredbo Ski ResortsKiama BlowholeWoolloomooloo WharfSydney Olympic ParkBronte BeachChinese Garden of FriendshipRoyal Botanic Garden and The DomainWest Head LookoutOxford Street